Sunday, January 11, 2009

One Week

Today marks one week since I left NC and its been quite a productive week. I haven't forgotten as much French as I thought I would! I started running in the mornings again and its COLD but I forgot how much I used to love working out in the mornings. I also sat down and layed out what I need to get done in the coming months.

A lot of exciting events are coming up this spring...Chris Brown concert in Paris, Carnival de Dunkerque, and our first long break at the end of February. It is so cheap to travel around Europe! Im planning on visiting my friend from skating Alex Tregre in Edinburg, Scotland for the first week of break. My two best freinds here Kim and Abby and I are looking into Morocco for the second week. An all inclusive package from Paris including flight, hotel, and food for 8 days 7 nights is only 450Euro! All of these things will encourage to get me through the job!!

The best part about being back is that it has been sunny for 5 days!! Today is the last day of the 'good' weather and then the drip is back. Also the sales started on Wednesday which means everything in the city is 50% off. Its wierd here b/c there arent sales throughout the year, just 3 huge ones per year. I've only bought some necissary boots b/c I'm saving up for all of my trips!

No comments: